Mech.Sonic Vs Mech Shadow Mech.Sonic Vs Mech Shadow

Horrible

You didn't even animate the the sprites right. The frame rate must be at 5 or sumthin and atleast come up with better dialouge than " why did you attack me?" "I don't need a partner" The sprites look like you just did it frame by frame when moving and the sound was cut short. You really need to work. How in the hell did this even get past the portal?

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Anoak is a fag/ You kick ass!

Wow, you musta used a wacom tab cause no one can make framebyframe anime with that quality by mouse ! =3 Excellent animation and wonderfully fitting music. Goldstar my friend, goldstar!

The Possessed Mouse The Possessed Mouse

This happened to you too?

That happens to me all the time. No joke! Cool flash man. Keep doing what you're doing! :D

StreetFighter Tutorial StreetFighter Tutorial

You forgot this.

when you put the code for punching and kicking at the end of the eash movie clip, you have to add the opposite for the rest of the frames. Ex:
mid_punch-
last frame code__root.punch = false;
all other frames in the movieclip__root.punch = true;
just thought you should know sense mine didn't work.
Also, for some reason the jumping didn't work for me, but I guess I'll have to figure it out like I did this.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5

This is so inovative!

Damn you're good! I look at all your old stuff and see how you've come along. This is first place work pal, and I dare any1 to think different. I wish I could take AS lessons from you!

Power Star game (Demo) Power Star game (Demo)

Not too shaby.

However, there's a bug in the game that when you lose all your life, for some reason you just stay there and it freezes. It may have just been me, but try looking into this. Good overall though.

FFX type Battle Theme FFX type Battle Theme

What the Fuck?

This wasn't final fantasy 10! what in the fuck is this shit?

OMGwdfwoop responds:

if u read the damn title it says TYPE and if u were smart you'd no what that means, since u seem to haven't have gotten it, ill help u. it means it was made to be LIKE it not sound like it exactly. ty for being a dumass. you teach others.

Papercut (Squally Remix) Papercut (Squally Remix)

Thanks, I've been looking for sumthin like this!

Dude, thank you for this audio. I recently lost my cd and need this audio. I'll be sure to use this in the first entry I submit. 1 thing though, the clearity of this is a little off. Somewhere in the middle, the whole this kinda cuts out, like the speaker is jammed or that there was some sort of audio error. Other than that, It's great! Thanks dude.