StreetFighter Tutorial StreetFighter Tutorial

You forgot this.

when you put the code for punching and kicking at the end of the eash movie clip, you have to add the opposite for the rest of the frames. Ex:
mid_punch-
last frame code__root.punch = false;
all other frames in the movieclip__root.punch = true;
just thought you should know sense mine didn't work.
Also, for some reason the jumping didn't work for me, but I guess I'll have to figure it out like I did this.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5

This is so inovative!

Damn you're good! I look at all your old stuff and see how you've come along. This is first place work pal, and I dare any1 to think different. I wish I could take AS lessons from you!

Power Star game (Demo) Power Star game (Demo)

Not too shaby.

However, there's a bug in the game that when you lose all your life, for some reason you just stay there and it freezes. It may have just been me, but try looking into this. Good overall though.

HoverBot Halloween HoverBot Halloween

This is pretty fun!

This could be the next alien hominid! nice job dude.

TrueDarkness responds:

heh thanks a lot man. If you liked this one so much, check out the original HoverBot game, personally I think its 20x better! =)

Zero Race Zero Race

This is mediocre.

The work you put into this is marvelous, but the overall product bores me. don't take it personally, I know you worked hard. Really all it is, is a game with zero racing around doing not much of anything. It doesn't really amuse me like other things do. It's ok.

Flash MX tutorial Flash MX tutorial

You sure can't teach worth a damn.

All of this this is stuff I could've learned from flashkit or cartoonsmart! I wasn't going to blam it immediatly, but that damn music made me say it was time to go. Do something new. Animate and make a name for yourself, then offer some help.

Clash'N Slash v2 Clash'N Slash v2

HOLY SHIT!

HOW IN THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE THIS GAME IN FLASH?!?!? THIS SHIT IS FUCKING AMAZING!!! KEEP THIS SHIT UP!!!!!!