Mech.Sonic Vs Mech Shadow Mech.Sonic Vs Mech Shadow

Horrible

You didn't even animate the the sprites right. The frame rate must be at 5 or sumthin and atleast come up with better dialouge than " why did you attack me?" "I don't need a partner" The sprites look like you just did it frame by frame when moving and the sound was cut short. You really need to work. How in the hell did this even get past the portal?

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Anoak is a fag/ You kick ass!

Wow, you musta used a wacom tab cause no one can make framebyframe anime with that quality by mouse ! =3 Excellent animation and wonderfully fitting music. Goldstar my friend, goldstar!

The Possessed Mouse The Possessed Mouse

This happened to you too?

That happens to me all the time. No joke! Cool flash man. Keep doing what you're doing! :D

O&A Advertisement #1 O&A Advertisement #1

This should be on TV

I wouldn't be surprised if they used this to advertise the O&A show on TV. The graphics are so crisp and clean and the sound fit perfectly. I'd say this really should be broadcast to the masses.

The Little Jamurai The Little Jamurai

Big or small, don't fuck with the Jamuri

Nice dog. I like the style you put into this. It was your own soul and feeling, plus it has samuris! Keep up what you're doin'. Kick ass man, kick ass.

dreadslick responds:

We are. Another toon drop in a few days.

FatBat: Intro FatBat: Intro

Finally, a good flash!

This is really amazing. Thank you for submitting good stuff! Though it lagged, I didn't care, the quality of the overall product made up for it (plus you admitted that it was laggy, goldstar). This was good work as usual. Give yourself a pat on the back, you earned it!

"The Contract"-teaser "The Contract"-teaser

Ugh...

The flash went nowhere fast. You shouldn't make a trailer unless it's sumthing that people will anticipate. I expected a lot more, and you've let me down. Look at it this way, You've got the highest Overall score I've given today.

When Robots Attack When Robots Attack

Pitiful Ameri-, uh... humans!

Dude, this was cool. The graphics were simple yet good, and you picked the right music. I really liked that you warned that damn eric boneman about not stealing this. Nice job.

TmsT responds:

Let us know if you see it on his site. ;)

Naruto v. Sasuke v Sakura Naruto v. Sasuke v Sakura

This is mediocre.

I really expected more from this. You need to work a little more with actual properties and variables of a body, ie. no one can hit someone about 50 yards away without emplying that they have emense power. And even so, the scene would have to show that the hit was a really hard one. As for the audio, try editing the ends to take out the little *click* "blah blah" *click* part that happens to any audio recording we use. You haven't disgraced the name of Naruto, but I kinda wouldn't be surprised if anyone started jumping to conclusions based on this. All in all, It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't really that good. Just keep trying.

Megaman vs Heatman Megaman vs Heatman

Frontpage for sure!

Dude, this is truely a legend. This ranks up with all the Megaman vs. type flash and you should be proud. Keep doing what you're doing. Good Luck with frontpage man.